Seven seats, a choice of petrol or diesel engines, and front and part-time all-wheel drive make the family-friendly third-generation Kia Sorento ideal for adventures with the clan.
Refreshed in 2017 and available in four trim levels with an eight-speed automatic transmission, the Sorento continues as one of the most popular SUVs going. Let’s take a closer look to see which Sorento model you want to park in your garage.
The entry model front-wheel drive Sorento Si is powered by a 3.5-litre V6 and boasts the following standard fare:
• 17-inch alloy wheels,
• Eight-inch LCD colour touch-screen infotainment display,
• Bluetooth hands-free mobile and audio streaming,
• Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functionality,
• Satellite navigation,
• Advanced Smart Cruise control,
• Dual-zone climate control,
• Front and rear parking sensors,
• Reversing camera