2022 Hyundai Tucson Elite
Tynan Motors - 7th November 2022
Tynan Motors Kirrawee has stock of the Hyundai Tucson Elite 2022 model and is ready for immediate delivery. This model has a cutting-edge style and industry-first technology. This design offers an SUV that's exciting to look at while hinting at being family-friendly with its size, showcasing some major style credit.
Every 2022 Tucson features an advanced SmartSenseTM suite including:
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA - car/pedestrian/cyclist)with Junction Turning function (FCA-JX)
- with Junction Turning function (FCA-JX)
- Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA)
- Rear Parking Distance Warning (PDW)
- Leading Vehicle Departure Alert (LVDA)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Rear Occupant Alert (ROA)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Rear View Monitor (RVM)
The 2022 Tucson Elite available a Tynan Motors Kirawee adds a 10.25-inch navigation multimedia unit, leather upholstery, heated front seats and a powered adjustable driver’s seat, dual-zone air-conditioning, Smart Key with pushbutton start, rain-sensing wipers and 18-inch alloy wheels. As well as offering In addition, an all-new Smartstream 1.6-litre Turbo GDi Turbo petrol engine teamed with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and all-wheel drive.
How safe is it?
The 2022 Hyundai Tucson Elite at Tynan Motors Kirrawee sets a new standard for safety technology, with the most features in the class. With a bigger body and advanced safety and convenience technology, the Hyundai takes a step forward with:
- Seven airbags "including a centre airbag" blind-spot collision avoidance
- Advanced Rear Occupant Alert AD(ROA) to prevent the unintentional leaving or locking-in of children or pets
- Front parking Distance Warning (PDW)
- Adaptive cruise control with a driving assist
- Lane-keep assist
- Autonomous emergency braking with junction/turning assist
- Manual speed limit assist
The integration of Safe Exit Assist in the Hyundai Tucson reduces the risk of occupants exiting the vehicle when the surroundings make it unsafe to do so. The system works in conjunction with the radar sensors on either side of the rear bumper to detect vehicles approaching from the rear.
What is the other technology like?
The interior's technology matches the exterior's modern aesthetic. The 2022 Tucson Elite at Tynan Motors Kirawee adds a 10.25-inch navigation multimedia unit with a touchscreen that is integrated nicely, not laggy and easy to use.
Comfort and Convenience technology
The 2022 Hyundai Tucson Elite at Tynan Motors features buttons instead of a gear shifter and includes a wireless charging pad.
Experience the love of the keyless start feature on the key fob. Lock the doors and hold in the start button and voilà – the car starts.
Dual-zone Climate Control Air Conditioning becomes very practical on hot summer days when you want to start cooling the car down, especially when you have little ones.
The Tucson Elite features heated front seats and a powered adjustable driver’s seat allowing a comfortable driving experience.
Driving away with the 2022 Hyundai Tuscon Elite
The pleasure of purchasing a Hyundai will last far beyond the dealership thanks to a top-notch customer care program offering a number of owner advantages. With Hyundai iCare®, enjoy a Lifetime Service Plan, 5 Year Unlimited Km Warranty, complimentary Roadside Assist for 12 months on new vehicles, 1500km complimentary first service, a dedicated Customer Care Centre, and myHyundai - an exclusive owner website.